Granny's BBQ Sauce 18oz Bottle
The original Granny's Sauce recipe was created in 1950 in North Carolina by Granny Keene where it was used at family BBQ's and pig pickens.
Granny's Sauce is a vinegar and tomato base sauce with 12 blended spices and peppers, to included orange marmalade, peach preserves and brown sugar. It's has been perfected with today's flavor profiles to create an award winning BBQ sauce.
After 2 years of research, development and competition testing, Granny's Sauce has proven itself to be one of the most recognized and award winning BBQ sauces on the market
Granny's BBQ Sauce 2015 Competition Accomplishments:
• 96 KCBS Grand Championships
• 19 MBN (Memphis BBQ Network) Championships
• 59 Reserve Grand Championships (KCBS,MBN)
• 46 Perfect/Perfect 180 scores in Competitions
• 58 Perfect 180 scores with teams using Granny's Sauce
• 651 Top 5 finishes in Chicken,Ribs and Pork in 2015 BBQ Competitions
• 38 Best sauce awards during competitions in 2015
• Most Win's for a BBQ sauce in 2015 Competitions